Welcome to Faith Community Christian School!
3 months ago
- Small class sizes -giving students an advantage and also allowing for close relationships to be formed with their peers and teachers. Classes cap at:
- 10 students for Preschool (3 Year-Old)
- 10 students for Pre-Kindergarten (4 Year-Old), 15 with an aide
- 12 students for Kindergarten
- 15 students per class for 1st-8th grades
- Traditional education - includes Language Arts, Reading, Handwriting, Science, Math, History, Spelling and Social Studies- taught in an engaging manner helping students achieve academic success.
- Academic excellence with tried and proven curriculum.
- Weekly Wednesday Chapel services.
- Music and physical education classes.
- Technology classes for Middle School.
- Weekly Art Exploration classes for 1st-8th grade.
- Monthly field trips for Early Elementary classes.
- Christian Environment with emphasis on character development.
- Staff dedicated to student academic, spiritual, emotional, physical, and social development.