We currently have openings in our 3 year old preschool program and our 8th/9th grade. If your child is 3 (by August 15th) or going into 8th or 9th grade, please click our "admissions" link to be taken to an application. Thank you!
Check us out on Facebook!
Phone: (907) 790-2240 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mailing Address: PO Box 33317 Juneau, AK 99803 Physical Address: 11970 Glacier Hwy Mission Statement: FCCS exists to provide Christ-centered excellence in education through outstanding academics that incorporate Biblical principles. We train young Christian leaders who make a positive difference in their community.
The FCCS office is closed for the month of July. However, phone and email messages will be answered periodicallly.
2021 COVID Response Plan
Please see our 2021 COVID Response Plan by clicking the "Health/COVID Information" tab.
Welcome to Faith Community Christian School!
a month ago
Welcome to Faith Community Christian School (FCCS), our school is located upstairs at Auke Bay Bible Church, 11970 Glacier Hwy.
FCCS is dedicated to helping students explore and discover their God-given potential. We are an independent, non-profit, nondenominational private Christian school that serves grades Pre-School (3 Year-Old) through 9th grade.
- Small class sizes -giving students an advantage and also allowing for close relationships to be formed with their peers and teachers.
- Traditional education - includes Language Arts, Reading, Handwriting, Science, Math, History, Spelling and Social Studies- taught in an engaging manner helping students achieve academic success.
- Academic excellence with tried and proven curriculum.
- Weekly Wednesday Chapel services.
- Music and physical education classes.
- Technology classes for Middle School.
- Weekly Art Exploration classes for 1st-9th grade.
- Monthly field trips for Early Elementary classes.
- Christian Environment with emphasis on character development.
- Staff dedicated to student academic, spiritual, emotional, physical, and social development.
Our next regularly scheduled board meeting is on Monday, November 1st at 6pm downstairs at Auke Bay Bible Church. These meetings are always open to the public until the board enters executive session.