FCCS is looking to fill the following positions for the 2022-2023 school year:
-Full Time Elementary Teacher ( M-F 8:00-3:30)
-Part-time Elementary Resource Teacher (Flexible Hours between 8:30-3:30)
-Part-Time PE Teacher (Mixed hours/days)
If interested, please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.
Phone: (907) 790-2240 Email: email@example.com Mailing Address: PO Box 33317 Juneau, AK 99803 Physical Address: 11970 Glacier Hwy Mission Statement: FCCS exists to provide Christ-centered excellence in education through outstanding academics that incorporate Biblical principles. We train young Christian leaders who make a positive difference in their community.
2021-2022 COVID Response Plan
Please see our 2021 COVID Response Plan by clicking the "Health/COVID Information" tab.
OPEN ENROLLMENT for new students is now available. Please click "admissions" on the toolbar above to be taken to our application. Print it out and bring it in to our office. Thank you for your interest in our school!
Check us out on Facebook!
Welcome to Faith Community Christian School!
9 days ago
Welcome to Faith Community Christian School (FCCS), our school is located upstairs at Auke Bay Bible Church, 11970 Glacier Hwy.
FCCS is dedicated to helping students explore and discover their God-given potential. We are an independent, non-profit, nondenominational private Christian school that serves grades Pre-School (3 Year-Old) through 9th grade.
- Small class sizes -giving students an advantage and also allowing for close relationships to be formed with their peers and teachers.
- Traditional education - includes Language Arts, Reading, Handwriting, Science, Math, History, Spelling and Social Studies- taught in an engaging manner helping students achieve academic success.
- Academic excellence with tried and proven curriculum.
- Weekly Wednesday Chapel services.
- Music and physical education classes.
- Technology classes for Middle School.
- Weekly Art Exploration classes for 1st-8th grade.
- Monthly field trips for Early Elementary classes.
- Christian Environment with emphasis on character development.
- Staff dedicated to student academic, spiritual, emotional, physical, and social development.
Souper Bowl of Caring!
Souper Bowl of Caring!