Welcome to Faith Community Christian School!
Welcome to Faith Community Christian School (FCCS), our school is located upstairs at Auke Bay Bible Church, 11970 Glacier Hwy.
FCCS is dedicated to helping students explore and discover their God-given potential. We are an independent, non-profit, nondenominational private Christian school that serves grades Pre-School (3 Year-Old) through 9th grade.
- Small class sizes -giving students an advantage and also allowing for close relationships to be formed with their peers and teachers.
- Traditional education - includes Language Arts, Reading, Handwriting, Science, Math, History, Spelling and Social Studies- taught in an engaging manner helping students achieve academic success.
- Academic excellence with tried and proven curriculum.
- Weekly Wednesday Chapel services.
- Music and physical education classes.
- Technology classes for Middle School.
- Weekly Art Exploration classes for 1st-8th grade.
- Monthly field trips for Early Elementary classes.
- Christian Environment with emphasis on character development.
- Staff dedicated to student academic, spiritual, emotional, physical, and social development.
ADA Compliance Errors0